onsdag 25 februari 2009

Finally scrapped

People who know me knows that I love my hobby scrapbooking. I try to get pages done, but sometimes it feels as though I can't get to getting. However, I did put together a few pages in the last couple of weeks. I'm quite proud.





This page is all about how much I love taking walks around my property. My Ipod is absolutely a necessity during these walks and I have added the podcasts and music I usually listens to to the page.



As a continuation to the previous page, this shows some of the beautiful plants that grow on our property, that I see on my many walks.


Ever since Obama was elected I have become increasingly patriotic. (So much in fact that I got an Obama-shirt) I just had to chronicle my love and pride for our new president in the best way I know how; a scrapbook page. (FYI. Journaling is the hardest for me and as you can see I haven't gotten to it yet. But at least I left space for it!)


Inga kommentarer: